site level feature master page keeps defaulting to mund.master & error Central Admin default page

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:02 PM

Mund Publishing Infrastructure is a site level feature and you need to activate it for all the sites where you want customization

I am activating the feature at the site level and every time I activate the feature, the master page defaults to mund.master for all sites in the farm. I then select to inherit site master page from parent of this site and click save, but the site master page is still set to mund.master. I have 17 subsites I need to change to inherit site master page and I'm really hoping I can get this to work.

I also have an error when opening the Central Admin default page: file not found.

I hope I have provided the information you need to help me resolve this problem. I'm really hoping I can use this feature.

Thank you,

Sue

Coordinator
Jul 25, 2012 at 10:54 AM

Hi Sue,

We have a made a small fix to solve the problem you have mentioned and made it avaliable in the recent release - We would recomend you to try this out.

Now, you can inherit navigation from the parent site with a single click - Please also check documentation under the heading "Manage Navigtion Pages". (http://www.mund-consulting.com/products/mundpublishingfeature.aspx)